Explore Chios Island: Unforgettable Stay at Voulamandis House in Kambos
- Chios is a Greek island located in the northeastern Aegean Sea. Chios is the fifth largest Greek island, with a population of around 52,000 people. Chios is known for its beautiful beaches, traditional villages, historic sites, and unique local cuisine.
- Some of the top attractions also include the medieval village of Mesta, the Byzantine monastery of Nea Moni, the Kambos area with its mansions and citrus orchards, the picturesque village of Pyrgi with its unique architecture, and the beautiful beaches of Mavra Volia and Karfas.
- Chios greece is also famous for its production of mastic, a resin with a distinctive flavor that is used in cooking, cosmetics, and medicine.
- The island is accessible by air or ferry, and is a popular destination for tourists seeking an authentic Greek island experience.
- Close to Chios island in Greece is Psara, Antipsara and Oinousses.
What to see in Chios?
Home Which are the best beaches in Chios that Voulamandis House recommends? Firstly preparing for a trip and secondly deciding where to go and what
chios museums are located in chios town and concetrate the culture and history and the traditions of the local society over the centuries
chios villages are counted 64 in total. They are spread around the island. Most of them and the more active ones are in the south chios.
Home Courses in historic great Greek Language by Alexandria Institute Alexandria Institute organizes a chios greek language courses and culture course for all levels in
chios hiking is an interesting activity that you enjoy in chios island and combine it with photo shooting or drawing with a lot of trails.
chios thermal baths located in agiasmata just an hour and a half from voulamandis house chios hotels , usefull for healing and rehabilition